- FII’s sold 2 K contract of Index Future worth 138 cores ,2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and just 5 short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and add just 5 shorts in Index futures
- Nifty continued with its relief rally and closed above 7820, Closing above 7820 will see nifty moving towards 7885/7937 odd levels. Support at 7771/7714 range below that new low probability will increase. Pyrapoint suggests Nifty is stuck between 90 and 135 degree angle, break of same should see fast move, Break of 7885 can see move towards 7935/7980 and break below 7714 can see nifty breaking 7539. Bank Nifty unable to close above gann signal line,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.69 core with liquidation of 1.5 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.21 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.38 lakh , PCR @0.78. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 66.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8200 CE added 2.7 lakh in OI so bears are not liquidating position eventhough nifty has jumped 150 point from the lows,.FII bought 14 K CE longs and 9.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 5.5 K CE contracts and 18.2 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 56.6 lakhs strong base @ 7700. 7500/7900 PE added 5 lakh so bulls started adding in slow manner,still no aggressive addition seen .FII sold 0.09 K PE longs and 7.8 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 20.9 K PE contracts and 17 K PE were shorted by them.FII bias is changing from bearish to neutral and Retailers changing from bullish to bearish.
- FII’s sold 492 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 783 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.03.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7843 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7961 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7850 Tgt 7867,7885 and 7912 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7820 Tgt 7800,7770 and 7735 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh