- FII’s bought 49.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1139 cores ,53.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 57.7 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and partial shorts in Index futures Are you suffering from Fear of losing in Trading?
- Nifty continued to trade in small range broke the yesterday high but not able to sustain and also unable to break previous day low hence keeping higher high higher low formation intact and also closing in green from past 6 trading session.Todays high was made near gann 90 degree angle and also the green line of gann box as shown in 2 chart needs to crossed and closed upon for further upmove. Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis for 08 Oct
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with addition of 8.8 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position were added today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.64 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.4 lakh . PCR @0.94 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 44.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 5.9 lakh in OI so bears ran for cover today . FII bought 4.4 K CE longs and 2.2K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 5.6 K CE contracts and 15.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 44.7 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7600/8200 PE added 16.5 lakh so bulls also adding in 7800/7700 PE making base stronger at lower level adding 32 lakh in 2 days. FII bought 5.7 K PE longs and 25.6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 85.5 K PE contracts and 38.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers going short and FII bias turning bullish.
- FII’s sold 50 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 218 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.94.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8182 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7993 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8200 Tgt 8222,8250 and 8299 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8160 Tgt 8145,8130 and 8110 (Nifty Spot Levels)