- As disused in Yesterday Analysis Any break below todays low can see bank nifty moving towards 17201/16900 in short term and closing above 17831 we can move towards 18000/18100 in short term. Bank Nifty made low of 17500 did not break yesterday low and High made 17674 so remain in the range and formed a DOJI candlestick, As per time analysis big move can be seen in Bank Nifty in next 2 trading sessions. Break of 17490 can see bank nifty moving towards 17366/17133 and break above 17830 can see quick move towards 18000, As per gann analysis bulls needs to close above 180 degree else bears will push bank nifty towards 225 degree. Are you suffering from Fear of losing in Trading?
- Bank Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 23.7 lakh with addition of 0.36 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position were added today. Rollover cost @17334, and bank nifty closed above it.
- 18000 CE OI at 4.5 lakh with liquidation of 0.21 lakh suggesting , wall of resistance @ 18000 getting weaker .17500 CE did not add anything lakh so bears will wait for break of 17500 to add aggressively. 17000-18000 CE liquidated 0.23 Lakh in OI suggesting bulls are in control
- 17000 PE OI@ 5.9 lakhs strong base @ 17000. 16500/17000 PE liquidated 0.77 lakh so bulls showed follow up action today with aggressive addition as 17500 is not breaking. 16000/17000 PE added 0.96 lakh aggressive addition by bulls seen today.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 17671 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17423 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 17700 Tgt 17770,17860 and 17975 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 17580 Tgt 17520,17450 and 17340 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)