- FII’s bought 13.2 K contract of Index Future worth 251 cores ,15.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 17.8 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and shorts in Index futures Stock Market from Six Blind men perceptive
- As discussed yesterday Now the next important zone of resistance is 8178-8188 which needs to be closely watched.Nifty opened with gap up made high @8180 and corrected back forming hanging man candlestick pattern.Moving above today high can see move towards 8258 and unable to do so can see nifty correcting back to 8060/8000 odd levels. Bank Nifty reacts from Supply zone, EOD Analysis for 07 Oct
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with liquidation of0.17 Lakh with idecrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.73 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.4 lakh . PCR @1.02 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 44.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 7.1 lakh in OI so bears ran for cover today . FII bought 28.1 K CE longs and 8 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 2.8 K CE contracts and 12.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 42.7 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7600/8200 PE added 26.5 lakh so bulls also adding in 7800/7700 PE making base stronger at lower level. FII bought 25.7 K PE longs and 20.2 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 87.6 K PE contracts and 49.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers going short and FII bias turning bullish.
- FII’s bought 480 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 424 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.41 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8145 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7966 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8160 Tgt 8190,8220 and 8250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8140 Tgt 8110,8080 and 8060 (Nifty Spot Levels)