- FII’s bought 62 K contract of Index Future worth 1626 cores ,83.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 21.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 105 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and shorts in Index futures How to Survive a Trading Loss ?
- Nifty opened with gap above 7958 and low was not broken and closed above the demand zone of 7958 and 8091. Now the next important zone of resistance is 8178-8188 which needs to be closely watched. Bank Nifty gives breakout,EOD Analysis for 06 Oct
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with addition of 12.4 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position were added today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 150 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.79 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.7 lakh . PCR @1.07 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 43.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 11.6 lakh in OI so bears ran for cover today . FII bought 25.6 K CE longs and 25.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 63.9 K CE contracts and 34 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 40.8 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7600/8200 PE added 44.6 lakh so bulls also adding in 7800/7700 PE making base stronger at lower level. FII sold 13.1 K PE longs and 36 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 125 K PE contracts and 460 PE were shorted by them. Retailers going short and FII bias turning bullish.
Buy above 8180 Tgt 8208,8238 and 8288 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8110 Tgt 8090,8040 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates