- FII’s sold 30.6 K contract of Index Future worth 519 cores ,12.6 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 17.9 K short contracts were added of by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.3 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures Secrets of successful Intraday Trading
- As discussed in last analysis Again 7767 demand area will play crucial role tomorrow. Any close below the same will increase portability of nifty hitting 7539 and below. Holding the same can see bounceback till 7958 so 7767 should be watched closely tomorrow. Nifty opened gap down well below 7767 touched the gann arc as shown below and after RBI cut interest rate jumped up but still unable to close above the gann trendline. 7958 is supply zone should be watched in coming 2 days.
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.88 core with addition of 2.2 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting short position have added today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Nifty Future still unable to close over this.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.74 Lakh core with total contract traded at 9.2 lakh . PCR @0.87 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 37.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7700/8200 CE added 28.3 lakh in OI so bears added aggressively even after a 50BPS cut . FII bought 95.9 K CE longs and 14.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 46.1 K CE contracts and 108 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@ 37 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8200 PE added 16.9 lakh so bulls also adding in 7800/7700 PE making base stronger at lower level. FII bought 103 K PE longs and 6.4K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 63 K PE contracts and 111 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1112 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 876 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.9 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7840 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7866 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7830 Tgt 7863,7900 and 7931 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7800 Tgt 7780,7750 and 7710 (Nifty Spot Levels)