- FII’s sold 827 contract of Index Future worth 8.6 cores ,3.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.7 K short contracts were added of by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.6 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures Why RBI cannot cut Rate Aggressively
- Nifty again reacted from gann line as discussed in last analysis Nifty made high of 7894 near gann line and showed the big fall in end session, Again 7767 demand area will play crucial role tomorrow. Any close below the same will increase portability of nifty hitting 7539 and below. Holding the same can see bounceback till 7958 so 7767 should be watched closely tomorrow. RBI day trending move generally comes around 12:30 PM so intraday traders can build positions after 12:30 PM.
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with addition of 2.3 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position have added today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Nifty Future made high of 7929 and turned back.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.26 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh . PCR @0.77 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 59.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7700/8200 CE added 21.8 lakh in OI so bears added aggresively before RBI policy . FII bought 45.7 K CE longs and 21.3 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 132 K CE contracts before RBI policy suggesting if no surprise by RBI can see dip in premium of CE after policy decision is out.
- 7500 PE OI@ 37 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8200 PE added 5 lakh so bulls also adding in 7800/7700 PE before RBI policy. FII bought 49 K PE longs .Retail bought 32 K PE contracts and 78.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers going bullish before policy and FII bias is on bearish side.
- FII’s sold 650 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 505 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.04 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7875 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7879 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7830 Tgt 7863,7900 and 7931 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7750 Tgt 7720,7780 and 7650 (Nifty Spot Levels)