- FII’s sold 35.9 K contract of Index Future worth 697 cores ,80.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 116 K short contracts were added of by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 196 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and huge shorts in Index futures, as Rollover have started happening. Important Message for Traders Holding Dec 2015 Options Contracts
- As discussed in previous analysis Nifty is stuck in 180/135 degree gann angles as shown below, Friday took resistance at 135 and Today took support at 180 and bounced back, breaking the same we can see a move towards 8074/8113 on upside and 7850/7760 on downside. Nifty today opened with small gap made high of 8021 unable to cross the 135 degre angle consolidated and once 180 degree was broken the fast and furious fall got started. Also as shown in Supply Demand analysis chart 8034/8054 was the supply area nifty was unable to cross it from past 3 days and today we saw big fall,7767 is the demand zone if held we can see bounceback till 7870/7900 if not we are heading towards 7539 and 7422
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.77 core with liquidation of 13.5 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position have booked profit today. Rollover stand at just 40 % as of today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 8.7 lakh . PCR @1.2 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 42.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7700/8200 CE added 14 lakh in OI so bears added majority in 8000/8100 CE. FII bought 21.8 K CE longs and 38 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 162 K CE contracts.Retailers keeps buying and market keeps going down.
- 7800 PE OI@ 49 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7900/8100 PE liquidated 24.5 lakh so bulls ran for cover with panic selling. FII bought 95 K PE longs and 2.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 214 K PE contracts and 818PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1052 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 378 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.88 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7910 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7850 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17312 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16801 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7830 Tgt 7850,7877 and 7900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7780 Tgt 7750,7725 and 7700 (Nifty Spot Levels)