- FII’s sold 87.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1836 cores ,10.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 98.5 K short contracts were added of by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 109 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and huge shorts in Index futures, as Rollover have started happening. What Traders can learn from sportsman
- As discussed in previous analysis Bears need to break 7900 and close below it and bulls need to close above 8000 on Monday. Low made today was 7908 and High made was 7992 so nifty kept trading in range of 7900-8000 in consolidation mode and rewarding option writers. Nifty is stuck in 180/135 degree gann angles as shown below, Friday took resistance at 135 and Today took support at 180 and bounced back, breaking the same we can see a move towards 8074/8113 on upside and 7850/7760 on downside.
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 core with liquidation of 27.3 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position have booked profit today. Rollover stand at just 25 % as of today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.90 Lakh core with total contract traded at 5.7 lakh . PCR @1.
- 8000 CE OI at 40.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7700/8200 CE added 9.2 lakh in OI so bears added majority in 8000/8100 CE. FII bought 44.2 K CE longs and 4.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 82.1 K CE contracts.
- 7800 PE OI@ 47 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7900 PE added 5.1 lakh so bulls added majority in 7900. FII bought 28.7 K PE longs and 15 K shorted PE were covered by them.Retail bought 33.6 K PE contracts and 40 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 154 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 104 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.74 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7950 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7845 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17428 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16772 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8000 Tgt 8030,8054 and 8080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7950 Tgt 7930,7880 and 7840 (Nifty Spot Levels)