- FII’s bought 5.2 K contract of Index Future worth 15 cores ,27.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 22 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 49.4 K contract, so today’s rise was used by FII’s to enter shorts and longs in index futures What You Can Learn From Great Sportsmen to Improve Trading
- As discussed in last analysis 8318-8300 range is very important demand zone as shown in below chart, holding the same and moving above 8400 can see bulls coming back else we will see a further fall towards 8223 odd area.Gunner also shows nifty made low near the red arc and holding the same can stage rally. Nifty made low of 8316 exactly near our demand zone of 8318 and staged a smart pullback rally on Friday and Monday, Now a close above 8500 will fuel bulls towards the swing high of 8670. Nifty is heading towards 1*2 gann line and closing above it and pyrapoint resistance of 8487 will give green signal to bulls for rally till 8600/8670,
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.96 core with addition of 13.4 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting longs have entered the system. NF Rollover range @8357 has helped bulls as yesterday low was also 8360
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.08 core with total contract traded at 5.2 lakh. PCR @0.94.
- 8500 CE OI at 47.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE liquidated 11.6 lakh so bears feel the pain of this rise and ran for cover holding 39 lakhs overall. FII bought 33.5 K CE longs and 24.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 0.46 K CE contracts.
- 8300 PE OI@ 54 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8300/8500 PE added huge 18 lakh still holding 103 lakh suggesting bulls have made aggressive positions at lower levels . FII sold 11 K PE longs and 24.8 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 82 K PE contracts.So again retailers bought PE and market going up.
- FII’s bought 527 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 171 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.52
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8438 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8406 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18865(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18521 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8472 Tgt 8502,8545 and 8580 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8425 Tgt 8400,8387 and 8355 (Nifty Spot Levels)