- FII’s sold56.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1247 cores ,38 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 18.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 19 K contract, so today’s fall was used by FII’s to enter shorts in index futures Thought process of Professional Traders
- Nifty tried to recover in morning trader but made a high of 8400 and made a lower low at 8323. 8318-8300 range is very important demand zone as shown in below chart, holding the same and moving above 8400 can see bulls coming back else we will see a further fall towards 8223 odd area. Weekly closing tomorrow bulls will want to close above 8400 bears below 8300.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.78 core with liquidation of 3.2 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting shorts have closed today. NF Rollover range @8357 should be kept close eye on,holding below bears are in control above it bulls have upper hand.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.76 core with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh. PCR @0.86.
- 8500 CE OI at 48.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE added 15.9 lakh so bears added aggressively holding 49 lakhs overall. FII bought 35.1 K CE longs and 2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 112 K CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 49.2 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE liquidated 6.1 lakh still holding 87 lakh suggesting bulls have not lost hope . FII bought 26.1 K PE longs and 27.3 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 26 K PE contracts.So again retailers bought CE and market going down.
- FII’s sold 254 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 79 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.38
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8365 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8407 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18549 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18466 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8351 Tgt 8378,8400 and 8427 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8320 Tgt 8300,8274 and 8225 (Nifty Spot Levels)