- FII’s sold 7.5 K contract of Index Future worth 261 cores ,1.7 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 5.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4 K contract, so todays fall was used by FII’s to enter shorts in index futures and exit longs. Investors Lose $767bn in China Stock Market Crash
- Nifty formed an inside day pattern today unable to break yesterday high and low.We have discussed concept of 83 in previous analysis today low of 8339 and yesterday high 8423 again the fall was of 84 points and we saw sharp recovery, so again reiterating till pullback does not extend more than 100 points every dip will get bought into and uptrend will continue. Gunner also show we are heading to grey line and green arc so caution advised on longs.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.38 core with liquidation of 4 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting longs have exited out of system today.NF Rollover range @8357 should be kept close eye on,holding the same bulls are in control.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.44 core with total contract traded at 4.4 lakh. PCR @0.97
- 8500 CE OI at 30.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE added 7.6 lakh so bears added in minor quantity on the first day of series. FII bought 45.6 K CE longs and 22.9 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 102 K CE contracts.
- 8000 PE [email protected] 36.3 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8100/8500 PE added 8.1 lakh so bulls added aggressively today even on a down day suggesting bulls are still in control of market . FII bought 53.9 K PE longs and 14.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 0.77 lakh PE contracts.
- FII’s sold 203 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 234 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.63
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8378 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8392 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18311 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18382 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8414 Tgt 8435,8450 and 8471 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8370 Tgt 8345,8335 and 8308 (Nifty Spot Levels)