- Nifty had a volatile June Series High made in the series was 8467 and low was 7940 and closed at 8398. So we had a move of 527 points but comparing from May Expiry which happened at 8317 we just moved 81 points. So expect July Series to see some range expansion Greece, Creditors Fail To Reach Early Deal
- This is what we discussed in yesterday analysis Nifty even after the pullback formation of Higher High and Higher low stays as 8334 low was not broken yesterday. So if 8326 range not broken today we can close at the high point of the expiry. Low made was 8329 and we made high 8423 near expiry range. Till we do not see pullback of more than 83 points uptrend continues. Crossing gann 3×1 angle can see rally extending further 8470/8600 odd levels. Strong support at 8250 odd levels. Market might consolidate in range of 8470-8250 before making the next move.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.38 core with addition of 48.4 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting longs have entered system today.NF Rollover is at 59% with average rate @ 8358.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 5.19 core with total contract traded at 4.4 lakh. PCR @1.12.
- FII’s bought 280 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 8 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.51
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8405 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8405 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18452 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18452 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8405 Tgt 8437,8470 and 8500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8380 Tgt 8350,8330 and 8290 (Nifty Spot Levels)