- FII’s bought 26.9 K contract of Index Future worth 327 cores,55 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 28.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 83 K contract . The Highest-Earning Hedge Fund Managers & Traders
- Nifty continued with its rally,8525/8528 should be watched in coming week. Break of 8380 can see nifty falling down towards 8270 odd levels.
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.28 core with liquidation of 2.7 lakh, 12 lakh added in June Series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.82 core with total contract traded at 3.7 lakh. PCR @1 .21
- 8500 CE OI at 49.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE saw liquidation of 8 lakh ,so bears liquidated but still holding 55 lakh open position. FII bought 50 K CE longs and 8.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 57 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8300/8600 PE added 23 lakh so bulls are gaining ground and holding 1.12 core open position so bulls having firm ground. FII bought 5.2 K PE longs and 6.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 211 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 327 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.4
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8455 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8284 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18540 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18201 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8465 Tgt 8490,8525 and 8560 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8420 Tgt 8390,8360 and 8335 (Nifty Spot Levels)