The Highest-Earning Hedge Fund Managers & Traders

Do traders make money is frequently asked question in my trading seminar?

I was very happy to discover that the Forbes Rich List was scattered with investors and hedge fund managers who have profited handsomely despite giving fundamentals a back seat.  Here are my favourites from the list:

1. Bramesh said:

Write down your trading plan and follow it religiously.

May 24, 2015
  2. rashmi said:

Still waiting for ur reply bramesh ji

May 23, 2015
  3. Raajjesh Shinde said:

Dear Shree
    I have used Mr Sukhani’s name in a sarcastic way I have said I need my daily dose of humour which basically means I find Mr Sukhani’s technical analysis just a joke which I listen and laugh
    Nice to get to know you

May 23, 2015
  4. The Little Capitalist said:

Its really encouraging to read brameshji’s articles- whether its technical or psycholgy encouraging posts.

Really good articles; can’t find anywhere like that.

Keep it up ji…we welcome more from u…

May 23, 2015
  5. The Little Capitalist said:

Just for ur information……not discouraging….

but how they earnnn….Know about The Top in the list ….

In the summer of 2013, SAC was criminally indicted on insider trading charges. Federal prosecutors charged the fund “with criminal responsibility for insider trading offenses committed by numerous employees and made possible by institutional practices that encouraged the widespread solicitation and use of illegal inside information.” In November 2013, SAC pleaded guilty and agreed to pay a $1.8 billion settlement.

As a result, SAC also agreed to no longer manage outside capital. The fund changed its name to Point72 Asset Management and it currently operates as a “family office” hedge fund that manages Cohen’s wealth and money of its employees, which comes to about $11 billion in assets under management right now.

Thanks to Business Insider.

May 23, 2015
  6. Abhi said:

Bramesh Ji…Somedayy…. I wish to see you in that list… !

May 23, 2015
  7. ajit said:

same thing was happening with me. but brahmesh sir really good guru. he support me at every stage. keep on following him.

May 22, 2015
  8. rashmi said:

Sir i do read ur blog daily n keep on mind all ur suggested level..still i do all wrong trading and in d evening i say to myself y i loose patience n put d trade by going off d levels…plz suggest how can i trade

May 22, 2015
  9. Shree said:

Dear Rajesh,
    Let me tell you very frankly.. sandeep wagle and sudarshan sukhai are most crap analyst I have ever seen …ahh yes, if you do sometime opposite to their advise and sometimes dont do anything then definitely you can make lots of money… Sometime I think they must be lieing while advising since they are very senior technical advisor..

May 22, 2015
  10. milanhbk said:

Hello sir,
    Can you list out Indian Invsestors Name,
    it can be inspiration for traders like us.

and their story must be motivational like above persons.

May 22, 2015
  11. Raajjesh Shinde said:

Dear Sir(Bramesh)
    Was trying to find your name couldnt find it either , just kidding been a regular reader of your blog,love ur sincerity and effort that you put into your articles and technical analysis,frankly I read your blog and listen to what sandeep wagle has to say rest I dont even bother yes I do watch nd read Mr Sudharshan sukhani after all I m a human being and need my daily dose of humour
    once again thank you for all ur articles

May 22, 2015
  12. Bramesh said:

Keep working hard 🙂

May 22, 2015
  13. Rajiv said:

Sir, Cud not find my name there..Just kidding

May 22, 2015