- FII’s sold 47.2 K contract of Index Future worth 997 cores, 40.1 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 7.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 33 K contract ,so FII’s squared off long in Index Futures, added shorts in index future.But with this big selling also NF was up by 3 points and BNF closed up 60 points showing no major impact seen in market.
- Nifty saw a pullback of 119 points ,so keep an eye of this pullback if it extends more than 100 points as discussed in previous post correction will resume ,else again march to new highs will be seen.so low of 8500 is very important number to be watched. Nifty On hourly charts is near the channel bottom with Hourly oversold so 8500 held we can see move up to channel top again. Expect big range day in next 2 trading session as per gann time analysis.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.05 core with liquidation of 8.7 lakh in OI suggesting long liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.38 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.7 lakh. PCR @0.92. Excessive bullishness is out of the system.
- 8700 CE OI at 56 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8700.8800/8900 CE saw addition of 4.6 lakh still no liquidation suggesting speculative buying still happening.FII bought 34.6 K CE and 20.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 49.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8500 . 8400 PE added 0.16 lakh in OI so strong base building happening @8400. FII bought 21.2 K PE and 1.3 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 391 cores in Equity and DII sold 157 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.92
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8570 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8588 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18741 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18550 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8530 Tgt 8555,8582 and 8610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8500Tgt 8474,8443 and 8420(Nifty Spot Levels)