- FII’s bought 5.7K contract of Index Future worth 216 cores, 9.7 K Long contract were squared off and 15.5 K short contracts were were squared off. So FII’s after today’s volatile move squared off both long and shorts in Index Future.
- As discussed in yesterday’s analysis caution is advised on longs and today we saw the voilent nature of market, in matter of 1 hour Nifty was down 132 points. As discussed yesterday range of 7637-7657 becomes an extremely important resistance,unable to cross the same we can see back to 7474 levels, Nifty did a high of 7663 and turned back, As per latest EW count Nifty can see 7466 odd levels and price action there will shown the next course of action.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.41 cores with liquidation of of 6.8 lakhs in Open Interest, showed liquidation of long positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.84 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.88 lakh.PCR @1.07, fall was backed by volumes.
- 7700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 59.8 lakhs and 7600 CE having second highest OI suggesting 7600 will not be an easy hurdle to cross.21.9 lakh addition in 7600 and 7700 suggests that bears are back with bang and eying lower levels. FII’s bought 10.5 K CE longs and 3.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI at 53.4 lakh remains a strong support from start of series, 7300 PE added 9.4 lakhs suggesting smart buying happening and base of 7500 looks weaker .FII’s bought 6 K PE longs and 16.8 K PE were shorted by them.FII’s are still aggressive buyers in Put options suggesting we are not out of woods still so cautious on long.
- FIIs bought 366 cores in Equity and DII bought 318 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.54.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7598 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7508 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15295 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7578 Tgt 7605,7640 and 7670 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7540 Tgt 7500, 7460 and 7431 (Nifty Spot Levels)