- FII’s sold 4861 contract of Index Future worth 190 cores, 1.3 K Long contract were squared off and 3.5 K short contracts were added. So FII’s are continue adding shorts in Index Future even though Nifty has risen around 100 points suggesting rise was backed by short covering only.
- Nifty after doing consolidation for most of day, showed a fast rise which caught most of traders unaware and saw a fast and ferocious rally . Now the range of 7637-7657 becomes an extremely important resistance,unable to cross the same we can see back to 7474 levels and closing above 7657 shows new high is on cards.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.48 cores with liquidation of of 1.5 lakhs in Open Interest, showed liquidation of long positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.06 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.7 lakh.PCR @0.90, Rise was not backed by volumes.
- 7800 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 51.2 lakhs and 7700 CE having second highest OI suggesting 7700 will not be an easy hurdel to cross. 7.7 lakh liquidation in 7600 suggests than7600 will be a good support for tomorrow. FII’s bought 13.5 K CE longs and 6.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7500 PE OI at 55 lakh remains a strong support from start of series, 7300 PE liquidated 2.6 lakhs suggesting smart buying liquidated there potions .FII’s bought 29.9 K PE longs and 1.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.FII’s are still aggressive buyers in Put options suggesting we are not out of woods still so cautious on long.
- FIIs bought 48 cores in Equity and DII sold 237 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.02.
Buy above 7638 Tgt 7676,7700 and 7721 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7620 Tgt 7590, 7570 and 7550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates