- FIIs sold Index Future of 2 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 2995 contracts,with the Rupee going in downward spiral FII have just stop the fund flow to India and the reason we are seeing nominal selling in Index Futures and consistent selling of 100+ cores in cash market. Fall In Rupee is a loss for FII’s. Reason for Rupee slide against dollar
- Nifty has closed below its both short and medium term moving average and have been consolidating in tight range before making an explosive move. 5921 is Weekly Trend Deciding level as Nifty opened gap up yesterday, unable to sustain above 5921 and gave a decent pullback. On Hourly chart Nifty is forming an descending triangle with breakdown below 5854. Unable to break 5854 bounce back should be expected.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.21 cores with liquidation of 1.5 lakhs in Open Interest,shorts got added in the system with increase in CoC.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.16 lakh with total contract traded at 2.13 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.98.VIX has given a breakout as discussed before which spells move volatility in Indian market in coming times.
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 68.3 lakhs with addition of 3.8 lakhs in OI , 6000 CE with OI at 61 lakhs remains the wall of resistance .5700-6300 CE added 20.2 lakh in OI
- 5900 PE is having highest OI of 65 lakhs with liquidation of 1 lakh, Bulls are still not running for cover, once 5854 breaks bulls will go for short covering in 5900 PE.6000 PE liquidated 0.50 lakhs bear ran for cover0,5800 PE is emerging as support for Nifty with OI at 61 lakhs. 5800-6300 CE liquidated 2.7 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 114 cores,and DII sold 70 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 58.08,heading for life high USD-INR will it hit life highs, Weekly forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5915 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5972 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12373.Nifty Future made the exact top at 5989 on Friday which was Trend Changer level on Friday and gave a pullback Nifty Traders are almost in profit of 120 points in 2 days Not bad 🙂 Partial Profit Booking is always advisable.Bank Nifty traders should be in profit of 300 points if holding position till yesterday, again advise will be to do partial profit booking.
Buy above 5890 Tgt 5920,5932 and 5950(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5854 Tgt 5830,5815 and 5800(Nifty Spot Levels)
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of May is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of May is 187775/-
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863