- FIIs bought 7087 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 198 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 99,129 contracts.Take the Test Winners and Losers in trading .As Expiry is just 2 days away Wednesday being an Holiday, FII have rollovered their positions to next series, thats the reason we are seeing big Jump in net OI.
- NS closed at 5634 after making high of 5718 and low of 5624, Nifty opened gaped Up after Cyprus clinch Bailout deal , Unable to sustain the High started consolidating in small range and ultimately came down to fill the gap,closed in red after SP news Hit the market. As per Weekly Analysis we discussed trend deciding level as 5620, traders asked me in morning shall we take longs and my answer was emphatic NO , reason being we should always trade on levels, If we miss levels due to gap up do not jump into running bus, Have patience and wait for market to give you opportunity to enter. I know its difficult to control the urge not to take trade but you should remember their is always another trade on its way so wait patiently for opportunity to come. We got opportunity to take longs as Low made by Nifty was 5624 near to our level, lets see if this trade works out else we will get stopped out.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.31 cores with liquidation of 12 lakh in Open Interest with rise in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are closed short positions.37 Lakhs NF got roolvered in past 2 trading sessions and looks like longs are getting rollovered. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.83lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.48 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.96 and VIX at 16.36 trading above 200 DMA. We had a big fall today but cash market volumes were below average indicating fall was technical in nature not on delivery based selling, All chances of giving pullback if 5620 is not broken on closing basis.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 84.7 Lakh with liquidation of 5 Lakhs, 5800 CE added 3.59 akhs having OI of 83.2 lakhs and 5700 and 5600 CE added 20.1 lakhs in OI, 5700 as clear zone of resistance for any further rise.5500-6000 Call Options added 12.8 lakhs in OI.
- 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 75.9 lakhs with liquidation of 2.6 lakhs in OI ,5600 PE liquidated 4 lakhs and net OI at 74.5 lakhs so 5600 should give a good bounce back. 5500-6000 Put Options liquidated 13.5 lakhs in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 718 cores,and DII sold 426 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.2 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5651(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5729 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11418.
Buy above 5642 Tgt 5659, 5685,5700
Sell below 5600 Tgt 5580,5565and 5550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863