Buy above 317 Tgt 320, 323 and 327 SL 315.5
Sell below 313 Tgt 310, 307 and 303 SL 315.5
Buy above 2092 Tgt 2110, 2135 and 2160 SL 2080
Sell below 2077 Tgt 2060, 2035 and 2005 SL 2088
Buy above 995 Tgt 1008, 1021 and 1035 SL 987
Sell below 981 Tgt 970, 960 and 950 SL 988
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 5.81 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.78 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.