Incorporated in 1999, MTAR Technologies is a leading national player in the precision engineering industry. The company is primarily engaged in the manufacturing of mission-critical precision components with close tolerance and in critical assemblies through its precision machining, assembly, specialized fabrication, testing, and quality control processes.
MTAR Technologies Overview:
- A leading precision engineering solutions company
- Engaged in the manufacture of mission-critical precision components, and critical assemblies, to serve projects of high national importance.
- Primarily serves customers in the clean energy, nuclear, space and defense sectors.
- Key customers:
- Engaged with Bloom Energy Inc., the United States for 9 years.
- Serving customers in the nuclear sector for over 35 years.
- Established relationships with the Nuclear Power Corporation of India for over 16 years.
- Supplying specialized products to ISRO and DRDO for 3 and 4 decades respectively.
MTAR Technologies Competitive Strengths:
- Wide range of product portfolio.
- 7 Modern technology manufacturing units.
- Diversified supplier base.
- Strong financial track record.
- Experienced and qualified management
MTAR Technologies Financials:
- Restated Consolidated Total Income for the year ended March 31, 2020 INR 2,181.42/- million.
- Restated Consolidated Profit after tax for the year ended March 31, 2020 INR 313.18/- million.
- Restated Return on Net worth for financial year ended on March 31, 2020 is 13.91%.
- Restated Net Asset Value per Equity Share as on March 31, 2020 is Rs.84.11/- per equity share.
- Order Book MTAR has an order book of Rs 334 crore across three segments, including Rs 160.60 crore for space and defence segment. It has an Rs 80.2-crore order book for the clean energy segment from Bloom Energy and Rs 93.2 crore from Nuclear Power Corp.
- Issue Period: 3rd March, 2021 – 5th March, 2021
- Price Band: Rs.574/- to Rs.575/- per equity share
- Issue Size: 1,03,72,419 Number of Shares
- Listing: NSE and BSE
- Market Lot: 26 Shares
The scrip is trading some Rs 430-450 above the IPO price band of Rs 574-575 in the unofficial market, which translates into a 70-75 per cent premium.