Incorporated in 1992, Heranba Industries Limited is a Gujarat-based crop protection chemical manufacturer. The company manufactures different types of pesticides including insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and other pest control products.
- A crop protection chemical manufacturer, exporter and marketing company.
- Business verticals include:
- Domestic institutional sales of technicals
- Technicals exports
- Branded formulations
- Formulations exports
- Public health
- One of the leading domestic producers of synthetic pyrethroids.
- Pesticides range includes insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.
- In-house R&D team for product development and improvisation.
- Exported products to more than 60 countries in fiscal 2020.
- Its international distribution partners obtained 371 registrations of its technicals and formulations in 41 countries as of November 2020.
- An extensive distribution network of 9,400 dealers across 16 states and 1 union territory.
- Some of the branded formulations sold to farmers include Jayam, Progress Plus, Param, among others.
- ROE is around 30+% Highest in the Industry.
Highlights of the Company
- Heranba Industries Limited is a crop protection chemical manufacturer, exporter and marketing company based out of Vapi, Gujarat. Company manufacture Intermediates, Technicals and Formulations. Company is one of the leading domestic producers of synthetic pyrethroids like cypermethrin, alphacypermethrin, deltamethrin, permitherin, lambda cyhalothrin etc. Companies Pesticides range includes insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and public health products for pest control.
- Companies business verticals include (a) Domestic Institutional sales of Technicals (b) Technicals Exports (c) Branded Formulations (d) Formulations Exports and (e) Public Health.
- Company has its in-house R&D team for product development and improvisation which is well supported by its product registration team. Companies R&D facilities at Unit I and II are recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India (DSIR). Companies new R&D facility at Unit III, Sarigam has become operational from October, 2020.
- Company exported its products to more than 60 countries in Latin America, CIS, Middle East, Africa, Asia and South East Asia in Fiscal 2020. As of November 15, 2020, its International Distribution Partners have successfully obtained three hundred and – seventy one (371) registrations of its Technicals and Formulations in forty one (41) countries across Middle East, CIS, Asia, South East Asia and Africa.
- Company has an extensive distribution network in India supported by a skilled sales force. Company has more than 9,400 dealers having access to 21 depots of its Company across sixteen 16 states and 1 union territory in India supporting the distribution of its products. Company participate in various international & domestic agrochemical exhibitions and industry conferences to market its products.
- Some of its Branded Formulations sold to farmers in the domestic markets are Jayam, Progress Plus, Param, among others.
- Range of product portfolio including Intermediates, Formulations, and Technicals.
- Domestic as well as global reach.
- Strong distribution network.
- Large customer base.
- Experienced promoters and management team.
- Issue Period: 23rd February, 2021 – 25th February, 2021
- Price Band: Rs.626/- to Rs.627/- per equity share
- Issue Size: 99,73,466 Number of Shares
- Listing: NSE and BSE
- Lot Size: 23 Shares
With Goverment Focus on Agricutlture and Doubling Farmer Income Its MUST Apply IPO.An investors should invest in an IPO for listing gains of 15-20 per cent. The business is good and Heranba Industries is in the agro products business.