Intraday Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Buy above 1090 Tgt 1101, 1111 and 1122 SL 1082
Sell below 1076 Tgt 1066, 1049 and 1025 SL 1085
I Bulls Housing
Buy above 145 Tgt 147, 149 and 151 SL 144
Sell below 142 Tgt 140, 137 and 135 SL 144
Buy above 945 Tgt 953, 964 and 972 SL 938
Sell below 934 Tgt 927, 920 and 912 SL 941
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 5.78 Lakh and Positional Profit of 9.76 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.