- FII bought 15.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1114 cores, Net OI has decreased by 7.1 K contract, 4.4 K Long contract were added by FII and 11.5 K Shorts were covered by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.73, So FII used fall to enter longs and exit shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis As discussed in below video Bears will active below 10267 for a move towards 10189/10112/10050/10000. Bulls will get active above 10343 for a move back to 10400/10470/10525.Low made was 10299 so bears unable to break 10267 and once above 10343 Bulls did all 2 target on upside. Astro Date showed perfect effect. Now Bulls need to close above 10451 for a move back to 10502/10555/10610 . Bears will get active below 10372 for a move back to 10337/10250/10190.
- Intraday time for reversal can be at 9:15/10:01/12:22/1:58 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.59 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.16 lakh , PCR @0.88
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.07 Cores with liquidation of 7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10325 closed above it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 31 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10500.10200-10600 CE added 26 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10400-10600.FII sold 4.8 K CE and 4.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers sold 21 K CE and 4.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE OI@18 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10350. 10100-10300 PE added 28 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10100-10200.FII bought 2.1 K PE and 13.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 261 K PE and 157 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1696 cores and DII’s bought 1377 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 75.80
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10351 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10276 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy Above 10451 Tgt 10484,10520 and 10555 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 10410 Tgt 10385,10350 and 10330(opens in a ne (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 10583
Lower End of Expiry : 10276
- Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
- Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ
- Trading Course Details: http://www.brameshtechanalysis.com/online-technical-analysis-course/