- FII sold 4.2 K contract of Index Future worth 502 cores, Net OI has increased by 3.8 K contract, 215 Long contract were covered by FII and 4 K shorts were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.96, So FII used fall to exit longs and enter shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis We have important Bearish Aspect forming tommrow between Mars and Neptune so another good move should be seen. Bears need to break 9710 for a move back towards 9666/9610/9525. Bulls will get active above 9801 for a move back to 9843/9925/10000.We opened gap down based on bearish aspect which did not allow us to enter short but from the open nifty bulls got active and levels shared on twitter helped in capturing the big move and we bounced from Gann Support zone, as shown in below chart. Now Bulls need to move above 10000 for a move back to 10055/10100/10143. Bears will get active below 9900 for a move towards 9840/9770/9700.
- Intraday time for reversal can be at 9:19/11:26/12:32/2:07/2:55 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.3 lakh , PCR @0.79
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.06 Lakh core with liquidation of 1.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9164 closed above it.
- 10100 CE is having Highest OI at 8 Lakh, resistance at 10100 followed by 10200.10000-10400 CE added 12 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10000-10200.FII bought 17.2 K CE and 14.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 94 K CE and 95 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9600. 9600-9800 PE added 23 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 9600-9700.FII sold 9.5 K PE and 25.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 180 K PE and 135 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1311 cores and DII’s bought 1945 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 75.94
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9775 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9916 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy Above 10000 Tgt 10025,10055 and 10100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 9900 Tgt 9870,9840 and 9801(opens in a ne (Nifty Spot Levels)
- Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
- Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ
- Trading Course Details: http://www.brameshtechanalysis.com/online-technical-analysis-course/