Buy above 683 Tgt 689, 696 and 701 SL 678
Sell below 673 Tgt 666, 660 and 650 SL 679
Buy above 5260 Tgt 5301, 5356 and 5420 SL 5230
Sell below 5223 Tgt 5180, 5105 and 5050 SL 5250
Buy above 510 Tgt 515, 520 and 525 SL 505
Sell below 500 Tgt 495, 490 and 485 SL 505
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for April Month, Intraday Profit of 5.69 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.79 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.