Buy above 324 Tgt 327, 330 and 333 SL 321
Sell below 320 Tgt 317, 314 and 311 SL 323
Buy above 237 Tgt 240, 243 and 247 SL 235
Sell below 233 Tgt 230, 227 and 222 SL 235
Buy above 1913 Tgt 1928, 1955 and 1980 SL 1900
Sell below 1895 Tgt 1881, 1860 and 1840 SL 1907
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.2 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.48 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.