Buy above 420 Tgt 425, 430 and 435 SL 416
Sell below 412 Tgt 408, 404 and 400 SL 415
Buy above 209 Tgt 211, 213 and 216 SL 207
Sell below 206 Tgt 204, 201 and 196 SL 208
Buy above 360 Tgt 363, 366 and 369 SL 357
Sell below 356 Tgt 353, 350 and 345 SL 359
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Jan Month, Intraday Profit of 3.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.28 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.