Buy above 2166 Tgt 2178, 2200 and 2222 SL 2150
Sell below 2150 Tgt 2130, 2110 and 2085 SL 2163
Buy above 347 Tgt 349, 351 and 354 SL 345
Sell below 342 Tgt 339, 336 and 333 SL 345
Buy above 300 Tgt 303, 306 and 310 SL 297
Sell below 296 Tgt 294, 292 and 289 SL 297.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Dec Month, Intraday Profit of 1.86 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.47 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.