Buy above 480 Tgt 484, 489 and 492 SL 477
Sell below 474 Tgt 470, 466 and 460 SL 477
Buy above 1464 Tgt 1470, 1485 and 1498 SL 1457
Sell below 1449 Tgt 1440, 1428 and 1410 SL 1457
Buy above 7352 Tgt 7400, 7450 and 7500 SL 7330
Sell below 7310 Tgt 7278, 7230 and 7180 SL 7340
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Nov Month, Intraday Profit of 3.62 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.43 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.