- FII bought 5.9 K contract of Index Future worth 542 cores, Net OI has increased by 12.3 K contract, 9.1 K Long contract were added by FII and 3.1 K short were covered by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.41, So FII used fall to enter longs and enter shorts.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now we can see relief rally in market above 10848 for a move back to 10900/10952/11000.Bears have there chances only below 10771 for a move back to 10719/10667. Nifty formed an Inside bar candel as today being expiry expect voaltile move in Nifty. Nifty Bulls will get active above 10848 for a move back to 10900/10952/11000. Bears have there chances only below 10790 for a move back to 10746/10666. Expect trending move in NIfty as per Astro date.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:15/11:17/12:12/1:17/2:15 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 13.44 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.48 lakh , PCR @0.88
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.72 core with liquidation of 5.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11050 closed below it.
- 11100 CE is having Highest OI at 34 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .10600-11200 CE added 30 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11100-11200. FII sold 8.6 K CE Long and 10.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retails Bought 45 K CE and 22.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10800 PE OI@36.1 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10700 . 10600-11200 PE added 2.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10800-11100.FII sold 4.7 K PE Long and 767 PE were shorted by them. Retails bought 89 K PE and 53 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 959 cores and DII’s bought 780 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.33
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10864For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10964 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10848 Tgt 10871,10890 and 10920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10790 Tgt 10771,10746 and 10721 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 10928
Lower End of Expiry : 10753
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ