- FII sold 21.5 K contract of Index Future worth 1633 cores, Net OI has increased by 13.9 K contract, 3.8 K Long contract were covered by FII and 17.7 K short were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.29, So FII used fall to cover longs and enter shorts.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls were able to do 11055 above 11010 and now waiting for next target of 11100 and 11141, Bears have the chance only below 11030 for a move back to 10943/10890.High made was 11053 so bulls unable to break 11100 and bears got active below 11030 but failed to do target of 10943. Nifty has formed an Inside day candel , Nifty Bull need to move above 11010 for a move back to 11052/11100/11141. Bears will get active below 10943 for a move back to 10890/10843. As per time cycle we should see another big move in Nifty in next 2 days.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:46/10:24/11:24/12:24/1:13/2:28 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.16 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.60 lakh , PCR @0.86
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.75 core with addition of 7.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11050 closed above it.
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 31 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11300 .10600-11200 CE added 14.2 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11100-11200. FII Bought 841 CE Long and 11.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retails Bought 174 K CE and 88 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10800 PE OI@30.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10700 . 10600-11200 PE liquidated 4.2 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10800-11100.FII Bought 25.3 K PE Long and 1.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retails sold 33 K PE and 13.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 751 cores and DII’s bought 308 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.70
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11025 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10979 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11010 Tgt 11031,11052 and 11080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10963 Tgt 10945,10920 and 10890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ