- FII sold 17.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1419 cores, Net OI has increased by 38 K contract, 10.2 Long contract were added by FII and 28.1 K short were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.47, So FII used fall to enter longs and enter shorts.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 28 Aug is important time cycle date,Bulls need to move above 11148 for a move towards 11200/11240/11300. Bears will get active below 11050 for a move back to 10980/10930. 11129 was the high today and once 11050 was broken bears did 10987 on downside, Now Bears need to break 10980 for down move to continue towards 10931/10880. Bulls will get active above 11060 for a move back to 11111/11146. Break of today high and low can easily give 100-150 points.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:34/10:14/11:36/12:56/1:32/2:29How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14.2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.91 lakh , PCR @0.95
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.61 core with addition of 10 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11355 closed below it.
- 11100 CE is having Highest OI at 34.8 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11150 .10600-11100 CE added 4.3 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11000-11200. FII sold 4 K CE Contract and 2.4 K CE were shorted by them, Retailers Bought 175 K CE and 80 K shorted CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@43.3Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10600-11200 PE added 20 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10800-11100.FII bought 36.8 K PE contract and 14.6 K PE were shorted by them, Retailers sold 86 K PE and 37 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 935 cores and DII’s bought 359 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.90
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11049 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11033 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11060 Tgt 11090,11122 and 11146 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11036 Tgt 11010,10980 and 10948 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 11143
Lower End of Expiry :10948
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ