- FII’s sold 31.8 K contract of Index Future worth 2901 cores 11.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 20.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Harmonic Study worked perfectly as High made was 11981 and we almost reached our 1 target of 11775 as low made was 11798. Now Bulls need to close above 11850 for a move back to 11923/11993/12040. Bears will become active below 11763 for a move back to 11710/11666/11610.08 Jul is important time cycle date. Shorts did the target on downside,Neural Analysis worked perfectly and we saw big fall on 08 Jul and once below 11763 had a big fall. Fresh Short should be taken below 11520 for a move back to 11460/11400. Long should be take above 11577 for a move back to 11620/11666/11730.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:27/11:59/12:44/1:53 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.81 core with addition of 0.93 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11841 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.60 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.98 lakh , PCR @0.79
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 29 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11500-12000 CE added 37.3 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000..FII bought 19.5 K CE long and 10.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 262 K CE and 145 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@15.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11700 PE added 1.93 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11400.FII bought 26.7 K PE long and 6.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 17.8 K PE and 10.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 401 cores and DII’s bought 321 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.66 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11630 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11880 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11577 Tgt 11600,11630 and 11666 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11520 Tgt 11495,11470 and 11444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ