Buy above 436 Tgt 440,444 and 450 SL 432
Sell below 429 Tgt 424,418 and 412 SL 433
Buy above 553 Tgt 559,565 and 574 SL 550
Sell below 545 Tgt 540,533 and 525 SL 549
Buy above 257 Tgt 260,263 and 266 SL 255
Sell below 253 Tgt 250,246 and 242 SL 255
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.38 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.48 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ