- FII’s bought 2.5 K contract of Index Future worth 353 cores 1.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 793 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 976 contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.48 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will get active above 11727 for a move towards 11803/11857. Bears will get active below 11640 for a move back to 11587/11533.
- High made was 11802.5 so bulls did the 1 target of 11802,broke the 11640 but bounced back immediately we have seen increase in volatility in last 2 session suggesting trending move round the corner,Bulls will get active above 11727 for a move towards 11803/11857. Bears will get active below 11640 for a move back to 11587/11533.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10/11:51/1:53/2:26 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.78 core with liquidation of 5.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 15.36 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.70 lakh , PCR @0.91
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 24.9 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 8.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000.FII bought 9.1 K CE long and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them. DII bought 23 K CE and 8.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11600 PE OI@19.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-11700 PE added 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11600-11500.FII bought 6.6 K PE long and 4.5 K PE were shorted by them. DII bought 16.9 K PE and 16.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 97 cores and DII’s sold 104 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.70 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11731 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11904 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11727 Tgt 11754,11781 and 11803 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11686 Tgt 11660,11641 and 11610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry :11781
Lower End of Expiry :11601
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ