- FII’s sold 1 K contract of Index Future worth 172 cores 3.7 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.6 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6.4 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.40 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will now get active above 11975 for a move back to 12041/12096. Bears will get active below 11877 for a move back to 11823/11769.
- As Today was an important time cycle date and we are seeing range contraction in index we are bound to see a good move in Nifty. Bulls will now get active above 11933 for a move back to 11975/12041. Bears will get active below 11860 for a move back to 11823/11769. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:35/11:25/12:27/2:36 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 core with liquidation of 6.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.29 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 19.1 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 0.75 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11900-12000. FII sold 5.5 K CE Long and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them.Retailers bought 159 K CE Long and 82 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11800 PE OI@19.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11700 . 11000-11700 PE added 3.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11700-11800.FII bought 15.7 K PE Long and 7.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retailers sold 34.8 K PE Long and 3.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1050 cores and DII’s bought 271 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.44 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11914 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11969 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11932 Tgt 11959,11987 and 12014 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11900 Tgt 11877,11843 and 11821 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 11994
Lower End of Expiry : 11818
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ