- FII’s sold 4.3 K contract of Index Future worth 404 cores 844 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 3.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.43 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Till we are above 11910 bulls can move towards 12000/12041/12100, Bears will get active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610. 12039 done, We have discussed the importance for Emotional High and Low in one of our video,Yesterday high was 12039 and we saw a fast decline towards 11829. Plan remains the same for Swing trader Till we are above 11910 bulls can move towards 12000/12041/12100, Bears will get active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610.
- THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:15/12:30/1:38/2:42 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.81 core with liquidation of 5.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed below it
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.70 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.93 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 14.3 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 8.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII bought 13.4 K CE and 4.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 164 K CE and 129 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11700 PE OI@16 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11700 followed by 11650 . 11000-11700 PE added 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11600-11800 .FII bought 29.7 K PE and 6.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 40.8 K PE and 56.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 2026 cores and DII’s sold 195 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.69 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 12025 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11995 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11933 Tgt 11955 ,11977 and 12001 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11908 Tgt 11880,11855 and 11821 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ