- FII’s sold 10.7 K contract of Index Future worth 839 cores 4.8 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 5.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 24 June High and low are very important and we should see a good move in Nifty in next 2 days. Low made today was 11651 bulls once above 11710 rallied and did our 1 target of 11790 now waiting for 11848/11919. Bears will get active only below today close of 11651. Gann Time Cycle again helped us in capturing the bottom today.
- 11848 done.Now Bulls need to close above 11871 for the upmove to continue towards 11910/11976/12040. Bears will get active below 11787 for a move back to 11721/11666.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:23/11:43/1:47/2:26 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.16 core with addition of 31.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 13.38 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.47 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 34.5 Lakh, resistance at 11950 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 18 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11800-12000.FII sold 7.7 K CE long and 7.3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 15.8 K CE and 19.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11800 PE OI@33 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11750 . 11000-11700 PE added 19 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11700-11800.FII sold 8.1 K PE long and 2.7 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 110 K PE and 80.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 106 cores and DII’s sold 51 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.15 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11836 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11870 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11850 Tgt 11877,11896 and 11939 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11821 Tgt 11800,11777 and 11740 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 11939
Lower End of Expiry : 11755
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ