- FII’s sold 3.2 K contract of Index Future worth 287 cores 3.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 287 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.8 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.29 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis If RBI Day Low is not broken we can see a reverse move on upside as per time cycle. Bulls will get active only above 11860 for a move towards 11910/11977/12030. Bears will become active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666. Nifty did 1 target on downside,Low made was 11769 near our 1 target of 11777 and closed above 11860. 10 is important time cycle date suggesting we could have formed short term bottom on 07 June and in for a rally towards 11932/11987/12041. Bears will get active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:15/11:22/12:53/2:06 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with liquidation of 7.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed below it
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.43 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.33 lakh , PCR @0.86
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 19 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 0.81 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII bought 7.2 K CE Long and 268 shorted CE were covered by them.Retailers bought 44.2 K CE Long and 46.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11800 PE OI@17.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11700 . 11000-11700 PE added 2.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11700-11800.FII bought 2.2 K PE Long and 3.2 K PE were shorted by them.Retailers bought 104 K PE Long and 87.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 478 cores and DII’s bought 179 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.60 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11867 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11984 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11910 Tgt 11932,11960 and 11999 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11810 Tgt 11785,11760 and 11740 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ