Buy above 155 Tgt 156.5,158 and 159 SL 154
Sell below 152.5 Tgt 151,149 and 147 SL 154
Buy above 971 Tgt 979,987 and 999 SL 966
Sell below 961 Tgt 956,948 and 940 SL 967
Buy above 512 Tgt 516,520 and 525 SL 509
Sell below 507 Tgt 502,497 and 490 SL 510
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for May Month, Intraday Profit of 4.23 Lakh and Positional Profit of 8.78 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ