- FII’s bought 24.6 K contract of Index Future worth 2295 cores 21.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.3 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.73 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Plan remains the same for Swing trader Till we are above 11910 bulls can move towards 12000/12041/12100, Bears will get active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610. 12100 done so we were able to capture the whole move from 11910 to 12100 , High made was 12103, precision of gann level. Now Bulls need to hold 12039-12045 range in case of correction for this upmove to continue further towards 12220/12300. Bears will get active below 12020 for a move back to 11966/11910. Today is an important time cycle dateTHE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:16/1:26/2:41 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.97 core with addition of 15.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed below it
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 17.6 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.93 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 12100 CE is having Highest OI at 14.3 Lakh, resistance at 12100 followed by 12200 .11000-11800 CE added 8.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII bought 15.2 K CE and 5.9 K shorted CE covered were by them. Retail sold 61 K CE and 12.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11800 PE OI@16 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11700 . 11000-11700 PE added 20 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11600-11800 .FII sold 207 PE and 6.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 220 K PE and 144 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 2026 cores and DII’s sold 195 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.69 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 12026 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 12006 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 12105 Tgt 12129 ,12157 and 12184 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 12039 Tgt 12020,11992 and 11960 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ