Buy above 396 Tgt 400,404 and 410 SL 392
Sell below 390 Tgt 386,382 and 377 SL 394
Buy above 1025 Tgt 1033,1041 and 1055 SL 1018
Sell below 1010 Tgt 1001,989 and 977 SL 1016
Buy above 692 Tgt 698,705 and 714 SL 687
Sell below 681 Tgt 676,672 and 666 SL 687
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.16 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.34 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ