- FII’s sold 2.9 K contract of Index Future worth 516 cores 7.7 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 12.6 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.36. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will get active above 11797 for move back to 11856/11912. Bears need to move below 11721 for a move back to 11666/11610,Good Move should be seen in next 2 days based on Astro Dates. High made today was 11780 so bulls unable to break 11797 bears were unable to close below 11721 so waiting for big move to come. Bulls will get active above 11797 for move back to 11856/11912. Bears need to move below 11721 for a move back to 11666/11610. Bank Nifty Time Cycle shows big move coming
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:19/11:06/2:17 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 5.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 22.14 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.13 lakh , PCR @0.83
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 11.9 Lakh, resistance at 11850 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE added 2.1 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII sold 1.5 K CE and 4.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 202 K CE and 145 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11500 PE OI@17.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11600 . 11000-11600 PE added 3.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11600 .FII sold 4.9 K PE and 531 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 161 K PE and 131 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 597 cores and DII’s sold 792 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.37 Dollar to Rupee Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11786 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11783 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11740 Tgt 11776,11797 and 11821 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11700 Tgt 11685,11660 and 11640 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ