- FII’s bought 1.7 K contract of Index Future worth 311 cores 6.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.4 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.24. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears will now get active below 11197 for a move back to 11144/11100/11030. Bulls till we are holding 11220 can head towards 11300 and above 11300 more strength towards 11343/11400. Astro Dates have been working perfectly. Also Nifty Price Time Squaring at 11100 also gave us the upmove we were expecting.
- Neural Analysis combined with Price and Time is a lethal combo, We did not break 11143 low of 16 May Astro Date and now up towards 11426 a move on 300 points in just 2 trading session and we were able to capture most of it. As we will have exit polls coming out on Sunday so another gap up or gap down opening on cards. Bulls need a close above 11449 for a move towards 11525/11570/11616/11666. Bears will get active below 11366 only for a move back towards 11310/11260/11210. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:46/11:03/12:27/1:25/2:14 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.60 core with addition of 5.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.20 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.61 lakh , PCR @0.73
- 11700 CE is having Highest OI at 15.2 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11700 .11000-11800 CE added 6.9 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11500-11700. FII bought 12.8 K CE and 11.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 68.8 K CE and 55.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@49.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 11000-11600 PE added 8.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added huge position in range 11200-11300 .FII bought 7.2 K PE and 16.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 58.9 K PE and 25.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1057 cores and DII’s bought 1809 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.23 Usd to Inr – Dollar to Rupee Forecast for Next Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11361 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11510 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11449 Tgt 11471,11500 and 11525 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11360 Tgt 11333,11309 and 11270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ