- FII’s sold 9.8 K contract of Index Future worth 947 cores 4.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 14.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 19.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.96. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Bulls now need to hold 11896-11910 zone for the upmove to continue towards 12000/12041/12100. Bears will become active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610.
- Nifty did a whipsaw today as per intraday level but was able to close above 11910 range. Nifty Bulls now need to hold 11896-11910 zone for the upmove to continue towards 12000/12041/12100. Bears will become active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610..THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:03/11:10/1:34/2:37 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.04 core with addition of 2.64 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.82 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.44 lakh , PCR @0.99
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 40.4 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 10.9 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII sold 16.8 K CE and 8.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 40.7 K CE and 33.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11700 PE OI@26.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11700 followed by 11600 . 11000-11700 PE added 6.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added huge position in range 11500-11600 .FII bought 10.9 K PE and 12.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 6.9 K PE and 23.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 501 cores and DII’s bought 269 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.58 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11913 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11615 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11940 Tgt 11957,11994 and 12021 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11906 Tgt 11885,11849 and 11830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ