- FII’s sold 24.5 K contract of Index Future worth 2068 cores 21.6 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 2.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 18.7 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.56. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Zone of 11311-11343 is strong support zone, Fresh short should be taken below 11311 only also tomorrow is important astro date , Bears will get active below 11310 for a move back to 11260/11220. Once 11310 was broken we did a target 11260 on downside and bounded from gann angle support as shown in below chart Also tomorrow being an important astro date we can see trend reversal in Nifty if we hold today low of 11260. Also Range of 11220-1121 is important Demand zone Bulls can rally towards 11361/11410/11468. Bears will get active below 11197 for a move back to 11144/11092. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:51/11:28/1:37/2:40 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.79 core with liquidation of 1.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.44 lakh , PCR @0.71
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 17.6 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .11000-11800 CE added 3.84 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII sold 25.1 K CE and 31.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 465 K CE and 283 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11100 PE OI@25.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 2.1 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11300-11500 .FII sold 23.9 K PE and 1.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 23.9 K PE and 98.2 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 655 cores and DII’s bought 677 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.95 Dollar to Rupee Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11349 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11667 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11313 Tgt 11340,11366 and 11390 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11285 Tgt 11255,11220 and 11197 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ