- FII’s bought 28.3 K contract of Index Future worth 2221 cores 65.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 123 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 188 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.50 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We have important time cycle date tomorrow, Bulls will get active above 11910 for a move back to 11950/12010. Bears will get active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610
- 11950 done above 11910 and we saw bounceback based on neural analysis and time cycle, Till we are above 11910 bulls can move towards 12000/12041/12100, Bears will get active below 11810 for a move back to 11777/11721/11666/11610 .THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:02/11:12/1:24/2:46 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with addition of 53.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 23.70 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.68 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 53.4 Lakh, resistance at 11900 followed by 11950 .11000-11800 CE added 33 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII sold 4.2 K CE and 15.9 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 183 K CE and 110 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11700 PE OI@22.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11700 followed by 11650 . 11000-11700 PE liquidated 28 Lakh in OI so bulls covered huge position in range 11500-11600 .FII bought 17.9 K PE and 239 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 71 K PE and 39.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1664 cores and DII’s sold 1122 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.83 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11966 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11966 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11970 Tgt 12000,12021 and 12041 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11920 Tgt 11898,11877 and 11843 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ