- FII’s bought 4.8 K contract of Index Future worth 275 cores 1.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.5 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 8.1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.35. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Today we have bounced from gann angle and for trend reversal to take place we need to see a close above 11300. Also we have important astro event lined up for next 2 days as discussed in below video. Bulls will get active above 11243 for a move towards 11295/11343/11400. Bears will get active below 11197 for a move back to 11100/11030/10930.Bulls got whipsawed and unable to close above trend reversal point of 11300 , Bears got active below 11197 waiting for lower target of 11100/11030/10930. Bulls will get active above 11230 for a move back to 11285/11343. Close above 11300 is important for trend to change from Sell on Rise to Buy on Dips. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:06/12:04/2:35 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.56 core with liquidation of 5.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 12.53 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.44 lakh , PCR @0.91
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 12 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .11000-11800 CE added 4.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11300-11500. FII sold 982 CE and 12.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 150 K CE and 69.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11000 PE OI@26.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11100 followed by 11000 . 11000-11600 PE added 0.27 Lakh in OI so bulls added small position in range 11200-11300 .FII bought 1.5 K PE and 7.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 51 K PE and 37.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 1142 cores and DII’s bought 671 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.43 Usd to Inr – Dollar to Rupee Forecast for Next Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11238 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11543 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11200 Tgt 11225,11245 and 11280 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11137 Tgt 11110,11066 and 11030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 11324.3
Lower End of Expiry :10989.63
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ